Personal Visa Application Services
No matter what your visa needs are, our lawyers will be by your side to help you prepare and navigate the application process.
Personal visa applications experts we can also assist clients with all visa categories including:
- SkillSelect Program
- General skilled visas
- Temporary skilled visas
Family and Partner
- Partner visas
- Prospective marriage
- Child visas
- Parent visas
- Carer visas
- Remaining Relative visas
- Permanent Protection visas
- Temporary Protection visas
- Safe Haven Enterprise visas (SHEV)
- International Treaty and Obligation Assessments (ITOAs)
- Offshore refugee and humanitarian visas
- Business visas
- Student visas
- Working holiday
- Tourists visa
- Distinguished talent
- Sport visas
Every visa application is different and our service is personalised to you and your needs.
We keep up to date with current laws and procedures to provide clear and easy to understand legal advice.
We Offer To
- Help prepare a visa application
- Advise a visa applicant about their application
- Help prepare documents
- Prepare for proceedings, before a court or merits review tribunal
- Help prepare a request to the Minister to exercise certain powers under the Act in relation to the visa applicant
WLW Migration Lawyers are both lawyers and migration agents. We are bound by our professional legal obligations as lawyers and the MARA code of conduct.
To learn more about Migration Agents and the MARA code of conduct please click here.