Whether you are looking to study or undergo additional training in Australia, we can assist you in submitting a student visa application.
We are also able to assist you in renewing your visas or letting the Department know of a change in courses.
As migration lawyers, we can assist you in responding to a Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC) as well as representing you in visa cancellation appeals.
What student visa options are available?
If you are thinking of studying in Australia, we can assist you in applying for a Student visa (subclass 500), allowing you to study full-time in a recognised education institution in Australia. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to have a guardian accompany you and to financially support you during your studies in Australia, we can assist your guardian in applying for a Student Guardian visa (subclass 590).
Please note that 75% of applications are being processed within 1 month of lodgement.
What are the requirements for a student visa?
To be eligible to apply for a Student visa, you must:
- Obtain written Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) at an Australian education provider as a full-time student
- Have a genuine intention (GTE requirement) to complete the relevant period of study in Australia
- Have the required level of English language proficiency from a recognised institute
- Obtain an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the relevant period of stay in Australia
- Have access to sufficient funds to cover your stay in Australia
Please note that for a Student visa, sufficient funds are defined and set by the Department of Home Affairs. It is determined by your choice of education provider and the course of study as well as any other personal circumstances.
How do I apply for a student visa?
All student visa applications are to be applied online through ImmiAccount. You will also need to upload all relevant supporting documents onto your application. We can also assist you in drafting and submitting your applications.