Nisha is an admitted lawyer of the Supreme Court of Victoria. Nisha has extensive experience and knowledge in immigration law, and over the years she has assisted a diverse range of clients with their migration needs. Nisha has experience cross numerous subclasses in particular partner visas, student visas, visitor visas and skilled visas amongst others. Prior to working in Australia as an immigration lawyer she worked in immigration law in the United Kingdom for 5 years.
Nisha has a passion for assisting people in their journey for a better life in Australia. Her dedication, desire and compassion towards clients enables her to prioritise the best interests of clients at all times. Nisha is fluent in English, Hindi and Guajarati.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Legal (non-Award study single modules), Southern Cross University, Australia
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Westminster University, London
- Graduate Diploma in Law, London Metropolitan University, London
- Supreme Court of Victoria, Admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Australian Practising Certificate