Human Resources Immigration Support
We know it is important for our clients to be able to obtain answers to ad hoc visa-related questions in a prompt manner.
WLW offers Human Resources Immigration support packages which are designed to assist with these ad hoc questions, educate your team on migration matters and ensure you are updated when there are key changes in the law.
Human Resources Immigration Support Packages include:
- A response time of 1 business day to all ad hoc migration queries
- A dedicated WLW migration lawyer and partner
- Up to date and commercially minded migration advice
Your queries may include:
- Does a prospective employee have the right to work in Australia?
- Have we met our labour market testing requirements for an application?
- Can a sponsored employee work for an associated entity?
- What, if any, work limitations apply to a prospective employee?
- Does an applicant meet the subclass 482 visa requirements?
Every application is different and our service is personalised to you and your needs.
We keep up to date with current laws and procedures to provide the best immigration assistance.
Note that we cannot influence the outcome of your application, fast track the processing period or guarantee you a visa.
We Offer To
- Help prepare a visa application
- Advise a visa applicant about their application
- Help prepare documents
- Prepare for proceedings, before a court or merits review tribunal
- Help prepare a request to the Minister to exercise certain powers under the Act in relation to the visa applicant.
WLW Migration Lawyers are both lawyers and Migration Agents. We are bound by our professional legal obligations as lawyers and the MARA code of conduct.
To learn more about Migration Agents and the MARA code of conduct please click here.