Simon is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law and is a co-founder of WLW Migration Lawyers. He has extensive experience in all areas of migration law with a particular interest in complex Administrative Appeals Tribunal appeals, protection visas and visa cancelations.
Simon started practicing as a migration lawyer in 2009. He worked at the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre before for 6 years prior to WLW Migration Lawyers.
Simon is currently a member of the Law Institute of Victoria Refugee Law Reform Committee.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Solicitor admitted in the Victorian Supreme Court (2009)
- Bachelor of Laws & Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- Australian practising certificate
- Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria Refugee Law Committee