Sam is a creative and passionate advocate for migrants with international immigration law expertise spanning the past decade. In that time, Sam has gained exposure to both personal and corporate immigration processes in Australia, New Zealand, and the Asia Pacific region more generally.
Service-focused and dedicated to providing a ‘white-kid-glove’ client experience, Sam was nominated for Immigration Provider of the Year at the APAC EMMAs (2017) and was the joint recipient of RELO Direct’s Platinum Service Excellence Award (2018).
Sam holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Victoria University of Wellington. She has been listed as an Accredited Specialist in Migration Law with the Law Institute of Victoria since 2020.
In her spare time, Sam enjoys lazing around with her dog, reading science fiction novels, and knitting.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Laws, Victoria University of Wellington
- Bachelor of Arts, Victoria University of Wellington
- Australian practising certificate
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law
- Member of the Visa Cancellations Working Group
- Member of the LIV Young Lawyers Group