Full-time – Located in North Melbourne
Background of WLW Migration Lawyers
WLW Migration Lawyers specialises in Australian migration law. Our team of experienced lawyers are committed to providing high quality, ethical and cost effective migration advice and assistance to our clients. We pride ourselves on maintaining a detailed understanding of Australia’s complex migration system and the rapid legal changes. For more information about our firm visit our website, www.wlwlawyers.com.au.
WLW Migration Lawyers’ Values
Ethical – We are committed to promoting ethics and integrity in our legal practice.
People centred – We are dedicated to ensuring our clients understand the legal process and receive a personal service.
Innovative – We embrace and drive change in Australian migration law and in our practice.
Respectful – We respect and value those we work with.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the legal office as well as assisting with the administrative requirements of the professional legal staff. The Office Manager will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritise daily tasks to ensure all important deadlines are met.
· Receiving all incoming phone calls including from prospective clients
· Greet clients when they attend appointments
· Assist with staff recruitment, inductions and training
· Banking and billing
· Database management
· Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management
· Other duties from time to time
Qualifications and experience
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
– Experience in a similar role (1 to 2 years)
– Ability to work effectively in a team
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Second language including Mandarin, Tamil, Arabic, Farsi, Vietnamese, Hazaragi, Urdu
– Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities
Please email your CV with covering letter through to [email protected] by 5.00 pm Sunday 25 September 2016.