West Melbourne | Full-time
Why work at WLW?
- We are a fast-growing, innovative law firm working at the forefront of migration law in Australia
- We are early adopters of technology and embrace new ways of delivering legal services
- We have an incredible team and promote a flexible and collaborative work environment
- We embrace and drive change in Australian migration law, assisting people through to the High Court of Australia
- We are committed to promoting ethics and integrity in our legal practice
We are recruiting for a full-time paralegal to join our dynamic legal team in West Melbourne. The Paralegal will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the legal office as well as assisting with the legal and administrative requirements of the professional legal staff. In particular, the Paralegal will support and work closely with two of our migration lawyers.
The Paralegal will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritise daily tasks to ensure all important deadlines are met. The Paralegal will also be expected to demonstrate initiative and a careful eye for detail.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who:
- Thrives in a collaborative and team focused environment
- Is a keen problem solver who loves finding novel approaches to problems
- Utilises technology to deliver services
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Has at least one year of office or legal experience in a similar role
- Has experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities
How to apply
Send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 15 September 2019.