Migration Lawyer Position
West Melbourne | Full-time
Why work at WLW?
- We are a fast-growing, innovative law firm working at the forefront of migration law in Australia
- We are early adopters of technology and embrace new ways of delivering legal services
- We have an incredible team and promote a flexible and collaborative work environment
- We embrace and drive change in Australian migration law, assisting people through to the High Court of Australia
- We are committed to promoting ethics and integrity in our legal practice
We are recruiting for a full-time migration lawyer to join our dynamic legal team in West Melbourne. In this role you will provide migration advice at all stages of the legal process from initial consultations through to end to end case management. You will advise on both primary applications and appeals across a range of corporate immigration and personal immigration visas. You will be supported by an experienced legal team and directly supervise a paralegal.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who:
- Thrives in a collaborative and team focused environment
- Is a keen problem solver who loves finding novel approaches to problems
- Embraces technology to deliver services
- Has at least one year of post-admission migration experience
- Holds a current legal practising certificate and holds or is eligible for MARA registration
- Has experience working with corporate immigration clients and advising on employer sponsored visas
- Has experience working with personal immigration client and advising on family visas
- Has experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities
How to apply
Send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com by Sunday 15 September 2019.