Immigration Auditing & Compliance
WLW Auditing and Compliance service will:
Conduct a full business audit of all non-citizen workers including:
- Confirmation of visa status and work entitlements
- Advising on any key deadlines
- Identifying and advising on any potential areas of migration risk within the business
- Conduct work rights check at the commencement of employment of all non-citizen workers and every 3 months thereafter in adherence to best practice risk management standards
- Collate and manage immigration audit-ready sponsorship records for all non-citizen workers
- Review sponsorship obligations every three months to ensure ongoing compliance
- Preliminary advice when a sponsorship obligation is triggered
Every application is different and our service is personalised to you and your needs.
We keep up to date with current laws and procedures to provide the best immigration assistance.
Note that we cannot influence the outcome of your application, fast track the processing period or guarantee you a visa.
We Offer To
- Help prepare a visa application
- Advise a visa applicant about their application
- Help prepare documents
- Prepare for proceedings, before a court or merits review tribunal
- Help prepare a request to the Minister to exercise certain powers under the Act in relation to the visa applicant.
WLW Migration Lawyers are both lawyers and Migration Agents. We are bound by our professional legal obligations as lawyers and the MARA code of conduct.
To learn more about Migration Agents and the MARA code of conduct please click here.