Visas Application Services
With WLW Visa Application Services we manage the lodgement of migration applications on a per application basis or provide end to end management of your migration needs including:
- Initial visa assessment and eligibility advice
- Help you prepare for the application process
- Drafting and lodgement of the application
- Department of Home Affairs communication
Common visa application services we prepare for corporate clients include:
1. Temporary work visas
- Subclass 482 TSS nomination and
- Standard and Accredited Business
- Labour Hire Agreements
2. Permanent work visas
- Subclass 186 direct entry
and transition stream visa
- Subclass 187 regional
sponsored migration visa
3. Temporary activity visas
- Subclass 400 Temporary Work
(Short Stay Specialist) visa
- Subclass 403 Temporary Work
(International Relations) visa
- Subclass 407 Training visa
If you would like to understand if your business can sponsor an employee and the processes involved, please call our office to arrange a time to talk.
WLW Migration Lawyers is an award-winning firm with a team of skilful and compassionate lawyers and support staff, offering services is over 10 languages and working to provide excellent migration outcomes for our clients.
We Offer To
- Help prepare a visa application
- Advise a visa applicant about their application
- Help prepare documents
- Prepare for proceedings, before a court or merits review tribunal
- Help prepare a request to the Minister to exercise certain powers under the Act in relation to the visa applicant
WLW Migration Lawyers are both lawyers and Migration Agents. We are bound by our professional legal obligations as lawyers and the MARA code of conduct.
To learn more about Migration Agents and the MARA code of conduct please click here.