We are recruiting a Receptionist to join our dynamic team for a part-time role in West Melbourne (please note that we are working from home throughout the COVID-19 restrictions).
Remuneration: $50,000 – $60,000 plus superannuation
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our Operations team to assist with the day to day running of our law firm as well as assisting with the administrative requirements of the professional legal staff. The Receptionist will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to follow procedures and prioritise daily tasks to ensure all important deadlines are met.
- Receive incoming phone calls including from prospective clients
- Greet clients when they attend in person appointments
- Ensure the legal office is well maintained including stocked meeting rooms, kitchen and bathrooms
- Process merchant facility and cash payments
- Schedule client appointments
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Enter data on our various data management systems
- Photocopy, file and shred documents as required
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks to support the operations of the firm
- Run out of office errands such as posting mail, collecting coffees and lunches etc.
- Other duties from time to time
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Ability to speak in a language other than English
How to apply:
To apply, send your CV and cover letter through via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Receptionist application”.
Applications close 9.00 am Wednesday 3 August 2022